Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flying Above Brown Clouds

Every little bite makes me fly with excitement to a distinctive location where chocolate is my sinful destination. Chocolate is a package full of surprises, under a cover of a mix of illusions and dreams that awaken new senses within me I can hardly explain. I have built a relationship with the sweet taste of brown cloudy heaven, developing a sense of confidence and friendship with what I believe is more than just a snack. It reminds me the meaning of love, friendship and childhood. It brings memories from my country, family and friends. It has more meanings than just satisfying my need for sugary desire.




1 comment:

  1. Dear Chocolate of Happiness! Your words thrill me! "Brown cloudy heaven!" Oh! And your honesty, "a mix of illusions and dreams." The idea of CHOCOLATE providing a "sense of place" amazes me. This is a new thought for me, and you manage to tie the chocolate into country, family, and friends!

    I am left wanting to know more about you. Where are you from and what are your chocolate habits, how do you share with friends and family--do you eat and drink chocolate? What do you think of American chocolate? What dreams do you configure while eating chocolate and what illusions do you have? I hope you will develop these ideas in future blog entries! For now, WOW! I think I need some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete